[News] Sandara Park, conservative sports wear airport fashion 'She's Human'



Photos of 2NE1′s Sandara Park clad in conservative attire was revealed.

On the seventh, a picture of Sandara Park entitled, “Sandara Park in Incheon International Airport, April 7″ came out in an online community site.

The photo showed a tired-looking Sandara Park. But her dark hoody and training pants, matched with white round-necked tee and brightly colored sneakers, blended together to show a boyish appearance, which drew attention.

Fans who saw the picture said, “Sandara-noona, you look so pretty and innocent,” “I can feel her strong force,” “Such imposing shoes,” garnering a hot reaction.

Since that picture of Dara at the airport arriving from Thailand was fan taken (by DC2NE1), she then posted an entry on UFO for Dara to answer.





“Darong, I went to the airport myself~ You never saw me ke ke ke Hull, But I saw you ke ke”
To which Dara responded with:
“Oh my gawd! TT TT Someone took a photo of me while I was almost sleep walking… TT.TT”






Credits:
Original photo and UFO uploader: DC2ne1@Twitter
Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20110408n08832
Translated by: SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara/ BlackjackBelle@OhDara