[Scan/Trans] CNBLUE – Pati Pati vol


CNBLUE SENSIBILITY DICTIONARY “SPRING”

Yonghwa

“it’s a fresh year*

Dazzling sunlight and blooming sakura in spring , It feels like a fresh year will be started .

Jonghyun

“start”

Every year, when warm sunlight comes ,I always think “ahh this year… what this year will be?”. For me, April is a new start of the year.

Minhyuk

“the season that I like the most”

Spring is the season I like the most. I like walking up whie seeing sakura. For me, a person who likes travel, the weather in spring is realy lovable.

Jungshin

“deep sleep in spring”

When spring comes, if the weather is good, it makes me recall taking a nap when I was young.. *Harukomasho and **Masanobu.

*Harukomasho : the condition when spring come, somehow feel tired then want to go to sleep.

**Masanobu : in Korean. It read as “正信” (Jungshin kanji), so Japanese fans called him as that.

Credit : lykochan

Re – Uploaded and translated by nyuu@cnbluestorm