[Thanks To] Inspirit Album Thanks To

You are not allowed to add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
May be taken out with full credits.

CREDITS : Inspirit Album (SOURCE); addicteddd@NOLIMITINFINITE.NET (TRANS)


Infinite's Visual L
With this promotions, I felt like this was a test our teamwork again. I want to say thank you and I love you to everyone who cheers on for us and gives us the strengthto keep at it. Right now, it feels like I'm living in a dream. Everyday my dreams become reality and even tomorrow, I believe I will continue on dreaming. In the future, I will be the changing L. Please look out for Infinite until the end. Fighting!

Infinite's Youngest SungJong
While promoting our 2nd album, I believe "SungJong" has matured. More then before, I was able to enjoy being on stage and having more peace in my mind while on stage. The stage gave me a feel that I was living. There were many things that were full of sorrows but I was able to learn a lot of things so therefore I was happy. Even though I am the youngest who recieves a lot of love from the older hyungs but I will return all the love bigger then all. Thank you for all the interest, cheers, and unless love you are giving us. And also everyone who worked hard for Infinite, Thank you and I love you.

Infinite's Strength SungYeol
Its already is the last promotions of our 2nd mini album. Since we debuted and until now, time just seems to fly by. Rather then sorrowness, there are more happiness that made me rise as a singer. Yet there are still many things to learn.. there are many skills I have to show.. from now on, i will live as a changing person who wants to make more memories with Inspirits. and also I will keep reaching. Inspirits, who always shower us with warm hearts. Forever!!

Infinite's Chocolate Shaped Eyed Dongwoo
First I want to thank our Infinite members for putting the lively feeling into our 2nd Mini album. I am proud that we got to show a more perfect and different side. ofc Infinite! We learn something new everyday so our knowlegde is increasing and our concentration too! Lets work hard to make our music worldwide!

Infinite's Leader"captian" SungGyu
Our promotions to our 2nd Mini Album that had a different feelings has ended. For the fans, we tried different types of music and more matured style... thank you for looking at it positively. Since we got a companion "Inspirit", I am able to work harder for our Inspirits and will continue to show a good side of us. Sincerly, I love you Inspirit.

Infinite's Newclear WooHyun
Our 2nd Mini Album, that is like our gem, promotions has ended. We have promoted with such a good song BTD and there were many things we couldnt show but as much as the 7 of us worked hard, we recieved a lot. As much as we recieved, I will not be full and will continue to try hard and show different sides of us. Our Inspirits who always give us the strength to stay strong! For you, I will never break down. We will always stand in the same place! Woollim family WIN!

Infinite's "Knackster" Hoya
While promoting our 2nd mini album, I realized many things that I couldn't realize while promoting our 1st mini album. Will we do good? was what I always thought but now I have faith that we can pull it through and will infinitely show different sides of us. This is only the start of my dream and there are many more dreams I will fulfill in the future. I will always try my best as an artist for our fans who never gave up on us and trusted us.