[INT] Teen Top's Hallyu Torabera



*Since you already have a high level about singing and dance performances, is there another area you want to challenge?
C.A.P: I want to try acting.
Niel: Variety and acting.
Ricky: Acting! Since I was a child actor, it has always been my dream.
L.Joe: Composing, since I have interest in composing I want to try producing an album.
Chunji: I want to try singing for drama OST and CF.
Changjo: I want to try variety.

*You're receiving from countries all over the world like Japan and America, do you have any other plans?
C.A.P: As a team, I want to have more various activities.
Niel: More than singers that catches the attention, I'll work hard to be a singer that the whole world recognizes.
Ricky: I want to be in a world-wide ranking.
L.Joe: I want to become a world star that moves the whole world!
Chunji: I want to reach the top and show every day a new image.
Changjo: I'll workd hard to get my skills recognized as a singer.

*Now we'll ask about the members.
Choose between the members who's the number 1 for that question and add why. First, the manliest member?
C.A.P: There isn't any (laugh)
Niel: Chunji. He just hit me strongly in the shoulder, I suddenly felt his manliness. (laugh)
The other members: C.A.P. From his head to his toes, he's manly!

*The weirdest member?
Ricky: L.Joe. He sometimes acts weirdly.
C.A.P&Chunji&Niel&L.Joe: It's Changjo! He's the funny 4-D one (laugh)
Chanjo: Hum~ is it me?

*The mood-maker?
C.A.P: Ricky. Since he's the maknae no matter what he does he's cute, so it always cheers up a bit the mood.
Niel&L.Joe: It's Changjo and Ricky who have a lot of aegyo.
Ricky: Niel. because he jokes and plays a lot of pranks.

*The glutton?
Ricky&Chunji: If speaking about the one who eats the most, it would be C.A.P.
Other members: Ricky. Beside vegetables, he eats everything well.

*If you were a girl, which member would you date?
C.A.P: I can't even imagine it...(laugh)
Niel: I think it just won't be Ricky (laugh)
L.Joe: At the opposite I like Ricky, because he has a lot of aegyo.
Ricky: Sentimental Chunji.
Chunji&Changjo: None...

*The think you're hooked into lately?
C.A.P: Reading a book and write a letter about the book's content.
Niel: I can feel my DJ skills improving as I'm participating in MBC's radio, more precisely in Park Kyunglim's Starry Night.
Ricky: Since I'm still a highschooler, it's meeting new friends!
L.Joe: I'm trying a lot of various things while composing and writing lyrics.
Chunji: Every night a puzzle.
Changjo: Correcting everyone's pronounciation (laugh)

*Is there a food and a shop you like?
C.A.P: The cafe in Insadong near of where we did our interview last time. I drew a lot and the mood was good.
Niel: After playing as much as I wanted in an amusement park, eating some churros!
Ricky: Baskin Robins icecreams, I like alien and choco base icecream. [T/N: Alien and choco = mint and chocolate]
L.Joe: The little cafe around here.
Chunji: GOM TV studio's game center
Changjo:The same icecream shop as Ricky, mint and chocolate one.

*If you had to bring a japanese girl in a date in seoul, what date course would you make?
C.A.P: We'd take Namsan's cable car to go to Gyeongbok Palace, and we would go to Insadong's traditionnal teahouse for example, we would go to Seoul's famous places.
Niel: A stoll in Hangang park!
Ricky: We would ride a bike or a duck boat on the Han river... and we would take a water taxi to check all the corner of the Han river.
Chunji: Would she like the Nami island?
Changjo: Dongdaemun and Namsan.
L.Joe: Because I don't know very well I would ask a guide to tell me (laugh)

*Lastly I'd like to ask you a message for your japanese fans.
C.A.P: It must be hard with the earthquake, be strong everyone. We're supporting you too.
Niel: I'll work hard so I can meet you all often!
Ricky: Don't lose hope and be strong.
L.Joe: Take care so we can go meet you soon!
Chunji: From now un love us a lot please~
Changjo: I love you~

Source : HIGH-TEENTOP.com
Credit : BGSS2Maknae@6TeensOnTop.com (Translation Korean/English) + HIGH-TEENTOP.com (Translation Japanese/Korean + Scans)