[News] Hyosung, a drunk MC?


On the June 28th broadcast of "Strong Heart", Hyosung addressed the rumors of her filming a show while intoxicated.

Not long after her debut, Hyosung got her first MC role at a cable music show. Despite the fact that it was her first time, she got good feedback due to her bubbly personality. Soon, she got an offer to be a MC for an internet music show. Hyosung revealed, "Thankfully, they gave me the offer even though I wasn't popular. They kept repeating how good they expected me to be, so I looked up who the MC for the show was, and it turned out to be IU."

"I watched her and she was just so good by herself, I felt even more pressure,"
she explained. Even so, she was determined to try her best.

However, Hyosung had filming for Secret's "Magic" music video just prior to the recording. She headed off to the recording exhausted from staying up all night and filming for 24 hours. "When I watched the broadcast, I found a different me. It was to the point that people would have thought I was drunk. Even I thought I was drunk," she admitted.

A clip of the broadcast was then shown. True to her words, the Hyosung in the video was slurring her words and barely keeping her eyes open, causing the studio to burst into laughter.

Hyosung expressed her disappointment, "The week after that, the show ended. It ended only after 4 episodes."

Hyosung went on to reveal that she takes that clip of her wherever she goes, "Every time I feel tired, I look at that video as a reminder."

Source: NEWSEN
Translated by: secret4subs