[News] ‘Boyfriend’ Minwoo, “IU is so much prettier in person”

'Boyfriend”s maknae, Minwoo, made a special confession about his impression of IU in a recent interview.

Before debuting in ‘Boyfriend’, Minwoo appeared on K. Will’s music video for “Can’t Open up My Lips”, playing the role of a young boy with a crush on IU and became the #1 search term on search engines.

When asked about his experience acting alongside IU, Minwoo nervously confessed, “IU is so much prettier in person.”

He also revealed, “IU is a sunbae I like and have always admired” and “although my role was just of someone with a crush on her, I’m really glad to even have the chance to work next to her.”

At that time, they spent a whole 12 hours filming the video. To cheer everyone up and also to show her support for Minwoo who would soon debut as part of ‘Boyfriend’, IU presented him with a surprise by singing for him during their break time.

Minwoo expressed, “When IU sang for me during our break time, she sang really well” and “during the long filming hours, even I myself found it tiring, but IU left me with a deep impression with how considerate she is for others.”



Translation:
squishyblob @ weheartiu
Source: Seoul NTN
Original article: http://news.nate.com…/20110701n18550