[NEWS] Super Junior’s Kim Hee Chul says, “I Am A Singer is not helping”!


In the episode of MBC’s Quiz To Change The World that aired on the 30th, Super Junior’s Kim Hee Chul said, “To form the group M&D that I’m now in, I wrote a project proposal by myself and got confirmation from my boss, Lee Soo Man. Another member of M&D, Jung Mo, composed all the songs in the album, and I’m in charge of writing lyrics, ads, and directing the music videos.”

In this episode Kim gave performance of M&D’s new song, “What Are You Looking At,” and received positive feedback from the cast. Kim said, “It has been a month since the song came out. It ranked 800th on the chart when it was released, but yesterday, it ranked on 1244th. Now I can’t even get its search results online. Songs from the show I Am A Singer is sweeping all the ranks on chart these days.”

The emcee Park Mi Sun said, “But there are only seven singers on the show,” making the studio burst out laughing.

Besides M&D’s Kim Hee Chul and Jung Mo, Baek Doo San, Yoo Hyun Sang, Kim Do Kyun and several other entertainers appeared on the show.


Source: TV Report from Naver

Credit : Korea.com