[PHOTO] Taeyang's Twitter Update with G-Dragon



Update: I'm having lunch with my old friend at ABIKO:) 아비꼬 처음왔는데.. 너무 맛있네요!!
Translation: I'm having a lunch with my old friend at ABIKO:) I’m here for the 1st time and it’s really good!!

Translation: @HuisuYoon


Related News:

Two old friends, Big Bang’s Taeyang and G-Dragon enjoying a meal together

Big Bang’s Taeyang shared a picture he took with G-Dragon. He tweeted, “I'm having lunch with an old friend of mine at a curry specialty store. It was my first time there and it was delicious.”

In the picture, both of them have turned toward the camera, and are making cute faces. G-Dragon is wearing a casual hairstyle and they are both in plain clothes, but are still able to give off the air of a fashion star.

Netizens left comments like: “Did you have good lunch?” “I hope you had a good time with G-Dragon!” “It’s so nice to see you guys hanging out together.”

Meanwhile, Big Bang’s agency YG Family has decided to establish YGEX in affiliation with Entertainment Avex in Japan.

Source: Starnews
Translation by En.Korea.com

C:bIGBANGUPDATES