[News] T-ara’s Eunjung says, “I cried when I had my first kiss”



On the 12th T-ara appeared in SBS’s Power FM Choi Hwa Jung’s Power Time.

DJ Choi Hwa Jung asked, “When did you guys have your first kiss?” and Eunjung answered first saying, “I had my first kiss with my first boyfriend before I debuted. My ex-boyfriend and I went to a café, and the host showed us a room for couples. I was leaning on the crutches because I hurt my legs, but I went in anyways. Soon the mood became all mushy and we kissed. Well, I dropped few tears because I was embarrassed, and my ex-boyfriend looked very apologetic.”

After hearing this, other members of T-ara made fun of Eunjung by asking her why she had cried.

Others shared their stories as well: Ji Yeon had her first kiss in front of her house, Soyeon at the amusement park, Qri in the car, and Hwayoung at school surprising the members.

Source: NTN from Nate

Translated by Hannah@korea.com