[NEWS] Wax Nichkhun in Thailand

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : Follow Khun (SOURCE); Joan_.@2ONEDAY.COM (CHN►ENG TRANS); R&R@ NICHKHUN0624.BAIDUBAR(KRN►CHN TRANS)







Recently, Nichkhun has gone back to Thailand for overall measurement after received invitation from Madame Tussaud's in Thailand. Professional team from the wax museum is required to do overall measurement for Nichkhun and to make a perfectly perfect wax Nichkhun.



Nichkhun is astonished to see more than ten equipments since he has never imagined that making a wax statue needs so much technique. First, Nichkhun poses still on a rotary panel for photo shooting from every angle. Meanwhile, team members have to do more than 500 measurement on Nichkhun's head and body. Though Nichkhun has to pose still for 3 hours, he never complains which shows his professional spirit. Then, to make the perfectly perfect wax statue, Nichkhun begins to choose eyes color, teeth sizes, hair color and so on.



After all, Nichkhun says, "I'm very honored to be invited by Madame Tussaud's because there are many world top stars here. Before measurement, I've taken some exercise to keep my body in the best condition to assure the best measure. From now on, I can see my wax statue here so that I can see myself in the past. When I saw all those equipments, I couldn't wait to see my statue. But I will have to wait 3 or 4 months concerning many details and technique. Just now I asked the staff to keep in touch with me and I'll update my latest photo during this period to have the data updated.I fully trust this professional team. At last, something for Thai fans, since we can't meet constantly, when you miss me now you can go to Madame Tussaud's to see me because I've left my representative here, wax Nichkhun."



Please wait some time! First wax Nichkhun will appear in Madame Tussaud's in Bangkok, Thailand on sixth floor Siam Discovery hall.