[NEWS] After School Graduate Bekah Reflects on 9/11 incident


While Korea is in high spirits celebrating Chuseok with family and visiting ancestors, the people of the United States gathered to visit Ground Zero in honor the many lost lives caused by the 9/11 terrorist attack. A decade has passed since the World Trade Center collapsed and After School grad, Bekah, updated Tumblr with a message of hope to those who were affected by the tragic event. The message read:

“hi guys…10 years ago, yesterday was a day of great pain, fear, and sorrow. It was also a day for us as American’s to come together our hearts and really think about what is important in our lives. Money. cars. fancy clothes & jewelry… it didn’t matter on that day.

All that mattered was that our families and friends were okay. That everyone was okay…

I remember waking up around 6 in the morning from a call from my aunty. I turned on the tv and chills just ran up all over. I was still in the 7th grade… I was so scared. I could see those people in the buildings and I just had to cry. I couldn’t stop praying.

For all of you who have been near or far when all those events took place on September 11…I wish you love, strength, and healing. Every day is a new day. Have a good one you guys. let’s love one another.”

[b]-Bekah[/]


Source:Hkpop
Credits + Shared: Iceprinceafteschool @ as-afterparty