[News] Choi Siwon receives praises from the production team of "Poseidon" for his perfect acting


Super Junior member Choi Siwon's passion for acting has been ignited.

Recently, Choi Siwon has brought to audience both touching scenes and exciting fight scenes through acting as Kim Sun Woo, a navy investigator in hot drama "Poseidon". Choi Siwon is a member of popular group Super Junior, and has presented an excellent performance in the television dramas, showing his how versatile he is as an artiste.

About acting in "Poseidon", Choi Siwon said, "Now that I have stopped my actvities, I am focused on immersing in my character Sun-Woo", and has also shown his strong passion for acting. "Super Junior's activities and 'Poseidon''s schedules have some overlapping, so I was quite troubled over whether I should take up this character. However, once I heard that 'Poseidon' was directed by director Yu Cheol Yong and written by writer Jo Kyu-won, I decided that I must act in this.

Super Junior is currently promoting their follow-up track "A-CHA", and Siwon is also claiming the hearts of the audience through his acting in the television drama, and both activities are exciting in their own way. Choi Siwon commented,"Like how Super Junior is united as a family, in order to catch Choi Hee-Gon in 'Poseidon', the #9 investigation team were also united in persisting. The way Sun-Woo sees the importance of the members in the team is similar to how I am like in Super Junior.

Choi Siwon was also full of praises for actors Lee Sung Jae and Lee Si Young: "Sung Jae-hyung is a senior who makes one feel safe. He gave me many good suggestions, and also said many interesting jokes, which are very helpful to my acting. Si Young-noona's personality allowed the filming to take place with a light atmosphere, but sometimes I would become her sandbag for practicing fighting, so I'm more sad during those times~"

The production team commented, "Choi Siwon, who acted as one of the main characters Kim Sun-Woo in 'Poseidon', delivered perfectly, which is a huge source of power for the producting team. Choi Siwon also has a lot of charisma that has yet to be delivered, so we hope that the audience will continue to be interested in us~"

c r e d i t s ;

Source: TVDaily | Chinese Translation: koreastardaily


English translation by fishyplankton @ SUPER-LEGACY.COM