[NEWS] Kim Jaejoong Reveals His Final Thoughts on “Boss”: “Cha Muwon, Thank You”


Group JYJ’s member Kim Jaejoong has relayed his thoughts upon finishing the SBS TV drama Protect the Boss.

Kim Jaejoong posted a photo on his Twitter on the afternoon of the 30th with the following words: “I was happy in Boss and I am so thankful to Cha Muwon. Everyone, I thank you. To every member of the staff– I look up to you.”

On Protect the Boss that ended on the 29th, Kim Jaejoong debuted onto the Korean drama scene in the role of the director of headquarters Cha Muwon and earned praise with his stable acting. In particular, he received a good response from the viewers when he revealed his skills in cooking, which had been hidden, on the final episode.

The netizens who said this responded as follows: “Do I really need to let Cha Muwon go.” “Muwon-God, please come back!” “How am I supposed to live a world without Muwon-God.” “I hope you return through another drama!” “You worked hard until now.”

Source: ENews24
Translation Credit: JYJ3