[News] 2NE1's Sandara Park Present for Popular South Korean Cosmetic Brand Etude's Arrival in Japan


Etude held its opening ceremony on the 24th in Tokyo, with the hair/make-up artist and household beauty figure IKKO and Etude model, 2NE1's Sandara Park making an appearance.

Etude is a make-up brand that is immensely popular in South Korea. It's first store in Japan will open at Shinjuku, Tokyo on November 3.

Regarding Etude, IKKO had high praises about the brand, "It's reasonably priced and cute. I feel really good when I have it in my bag."

"I'm Dara with the fresh vocals," Sandara greeted in Japanese. "In 2NE1, I know that I possibly have the image of being a little scary but the usual me is more cute," she adorably appealed afterwards.

Together with Sandara, it has been announced that the popular male idol group SHINee will be endorsing Etude as well. "I'll do my best with SHINee," Sandara said enthusiastically.

"Let's visit Etude in Shinjuku together," Sandara concluded cheerfully in Japanese.


Source: news.livedoor.com
Reuploaded by: hershei01 @ygladies.com
Translated by : Jinhae @ygladies.com


**Ikko is a Japanese transgender make-up artist and TV personality. She has written several beauty books and even released several singles