[News] Jang Geun Suk warns die-hard fans on Twitter


Actor Jang Geun Suk made a series of tweets warning his die-hard fans to keep their actions within acceptable levels.

On October 30th, the actor wrote "Dear stalkers, you may chase me around and then talk about me while deceiving youselves into thinking that you know every single thing about me. But do you know? You are getting that much further away from me. Laugh while you can, I get nasty when I am angry." He warned his aggressive fans not to lurk around deeper, digging out personal lives like his house and filming sites.

After answering several of the responses, Jang ended saying, "I know each and every one of your faces. You may be ecstatic over the fact that I know your faces now but I'm telling you, smile when you can. You're out from now on!"

He continued, "The acceptable level I'm talking about is to stop when I tell you to stop chasing me. That is all."

Jang Geunsuk recently returned back to Korea to continue filming for his drama "Love Rain" with SNSD's Yoona. He also just finished touring around Japan over the past few days, and is set to return with his last performance on November 26th

Source: 10asia
Written by: jhezwafu @dkpopnews.net