[News] miss A's suzy "My growth plate will not close"


Suzy (17 years old - 168cm - 47kg) "My too big foot is my complex"

When filming for the drama 'dream high' she gained a few pounds. 'Suzy who gained weight' did become a topic, but when she turned back into singer mode, she quickly came back as slim Suzy. Suzy revealed the reason behind her gain weight, "While filming for the drama, there was a lot of time when I sat waiting so the time for exercising decreased. That's why I naturally gained weight." also added "but when I went into furious dance practices it was enough diet."
Perfect beauty Suzy who can't find a mistake, but also has worries. The problem is her growth plate that will not close. Her 168 cm height that keeps growing is her worry. "Other people don't understand but my height that keeps growing is my worry. Because of my height, on stage i look too tall. Min unnie is worried about her short height but I think unnie's heigh is perfect. Really."

Her 250mm foot size is also her complex. "My foot is so big that I can not wear pretty shoes. When I go on stage, sometimes the heels don't fit my size so I feel a lot of pain on the heel of my feet."

Suzy's needed item is sheer and lace. She cannot just pass on a feminine lace on the sheer clothing.

After debut, the most proud work she has ever done is when she made her mother a cafe in Gwangju. "Before when she did a Fast-food restaurant (selling dukkbokki and kimbab), she often looked tired. but now as she looks less tired, I feel better. The cafe is in front of a library so when that library went into construction, she had to close her shop for a bit. The vacation wasn't part of the plan but the fact that my mom can rest during this time makes me glad."

Source: Joinmsn
Translation: Jnster@ultimate-adora.com + Crazybunny@ultimate-adora.com
Reporting + Editing: manyhx3@ultimate-adora.com + Crazybunny@ultimate-adora.com + yanyanmunnie@ultimate-adora.com
A special thanks to n3ssa_chan@soompi.com for the tip