[Photo] 2NE1's Dara receives handmade scarf from Minzy



2NE1's Sandara showed off her birthday present she received from fellow member Minzy.

On October 26th, Dara uploaded a photo on her me2day account with caption, "Our maknae, Mingkki personally! knit this scarf for me as a present~! Thanks to her, it seems I'll be able to stay warm this winter!+.+ What can't our Mingkki do? Kya~! Did you see the dance video our Mingkki uploaded a while ago? I knew how great she was at dancing originally but after seeing that video I've fallen for her once again! Power Mingkki!+.+ Who's dongseng? My dongseng~! Ehe~!^0^v"

She also added, "In 2NE1, we have ~ Our versatile maknae, Power Mingkki, and ~ Public Relations Director Fresh Darong, and ~ The soulful one, Mok Bom, and ~ Charisma, sexy leader! Isn’t this the reason we are what we are?"

In the attached photo, Dara showed off her new knitted scarf wrapping around her head and neck.

Source: Dara's me2day
Translation: YGladies
Written by: jhezwafu @dkpopnews.net