[News] Dara creates Me2Day account for Dadoong



2NE1's Dara created an exclusive me2day account for her lovely cat Dadoong.
In this account, she will update Dadoong's whereabouts and activities.

She started updating the account already.
Check Dadoong's updates below:


1


Dara~ Dadung says~ Really~ Stop bothering me~!!!

2



I was abducted ~ㅠ.ㅠ Meooww~! Hu hu… One day, all of the sudden, someone pulled me away into the Namyang… They took me away into a strange studio.. All of a sudden, there was this loud music and I was immediately asked to act… They wanted to catch me doing poses I didn’t like! I couldn’t even make my tail comfortable.. In the end, it was the Superman Pose ㅠ.ㅠ Hateful Dara~!!

Tags: In the end, I saw Thunder-appa waving to me from under the couch where I was hiding, so I came out, meoowww!!!

3



When Dara went to Japan, she bought me a tent, and I liked it and played with it excitedly, so she brought me a new tent! It’s shaped like a Caribbean Pirates ship! The pear shape is like a Pirates of the Caribbean ship. When I get into it, I want to become Jack. I’m Dadoong Sparrow! Call me that ㅡㅡ Ke ke It’s funny Ke ke ke ke ke

4



This is a gift from Japan, Dara bought me a straw hat. But I refused to let her put it on me! I think I ruined the hat though! ㅠㅠ Couple hats, fail! Ke

5


I’m watching men’s football!!! Shoot~! +.+

6





Good morning!!! ^.^ I’m still sleepy…

7



Hello! (^^)(__)(^^) This is Dadung! *bow*! I’ve created a me2day account for everyone who would like to be my friend! Although we live in the same house, big cat (T/N: Did Dadung just call Dara a cat? LOL! Her nickname is keunnoona or big noona, in here, he said keungoyang, or big cat) Dara, has highly recommended that I start my own me2day account, so thank you! Let’s become closer in the future!

8

Dadoong-nim’s me2day account has been created.



Source: Dadoong’s Me2day (www.me2day.net/cutiedadoong)
Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara / SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara

Dara is so diligent! Aren't you envious of her Dadoong?