[News] JYJ's Yoochun shares thoughts about DBSK conflict


JYJ's Yoochun recently participated in a photoshoot for High Cut Magazine November issue. Yoochun wowed the fans with his jaw-dropping bad boy transformation for the pictorial.

During his interview, Yoochun opened up his thoughts about DBSK debacle and his acting experiences.

When asked about DBSK issue, Yoochun stated, "There are so many things to think about and also many things to sort out that it’s no longer a problem a single person’s big heart can solve. Whatever the future outcome, I believe it will be solved after some time."

While looking back at his previous acting activities on drama such as KBS "Sungkyungkwan Scandal" and MBC "Miss Ripley", Yoochun expressed his frustrations and said, "The more I act, the more the flaws form, and they do not become fewer. That was really frustrating."

He continued, "In my head I’m thinking, ‘For this line, I’ll do it like this,’ but when I actually act it out, it turns out to be completely different from what I had planned. It’s difficult to act."

During the photoshoot, Yoochun tossed aside his gentle and sweet image and showcased more tough and masculine side.

Source
Written by: jhezwafu @dkpopnews.net