[News] Leeteuk reveals "I confess my feelings to Dana"


On November 1st episode of Strong Heart, Super Junior Leeteuk reveals that he had a crush to Dana.

He reveals, "Dana is really thoughtful and nice. I really like her. She's the first ever person I liked in the company."

He continued, "As a man, I told her what i feel and said that I want to date her. Since I already confessed, I thought we're couple already. I think like that. Next day I go to company, they are telling me that Dana has a boyfriend, I'm thinking that it's me."

"When the company officials knew about it, they asked me to not come in the office anymore. I am just a fresh trainee and Dana is about to debut." Leeteuk explained.

"I had to write a 5 A4pages apology letter explaining my side. They asked me to continue practicing with passion to become the best." He concluded his story.

Dana on the other hand was surprised, "I didn't know that the company asked him to leave neither write a 5page apology letter."

Source: NATE
Written by KYUriShana@dkpopnews.net