[News] Yoona's new still cuts in "Love Rain"


A new still cut of Girls' Generation's YoonA from the set of her new drama, "Love Rain" has been revealed.

Directed by Yoon Suk Ho, the drama is his first collaboration project with famous screenwriter Oh Soo Yeon after 10 years. The teenage drama features Yoona's charms and acting skills as she will be playing two roles; "Kim Yoon Hee", a shy and innocent beauty from the 1970's, and her daughter, "Ha Roo", a loveable girl in the present.

Yoona stated, "It's my first drama in a long time, so I'm really excited, but also pressured. I'm looking forward to it, as I know that it will come with more responsibilities. I'm adjusting well to the drama's unfamiliar set, props and costumes. I'm indirectly experiencing the life of young adults on a college campus in the 70s and this in itself is really fun."

"Love Rain" is a drama that aims to parallel the love stories between the modern times and the days of the 70s. The drama is currently slated to begin airing in early 2012.


Source: Nate
Written by: jhezwafu @dkpopnews.net