[Trans] AA’s Woo Sang Says, “U-Know Yunho Was A Great Strength To Me Before My Debut”

Idol group AA’s Woo Sang (21, Woo Sang Soo) expressed his gratitude for TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho (25, Jung Yunho).

In an interview with TV Report on the 7th, Woo Sang stated, “I keep in touch with U-Know Yunho,” and began recounting a story as he said, “Not long ago, I went to a hair salon and there were a lot of my seniors there.”

He continued to say, “I greeted all of them and felt a little deflated as I sat down when U-Know Yunho came up to me and introduced me to everyone else.”

Woo Sang praised U-Know Yunho as “a senior who values loyalty” as he added, “U-Know Yunho asked the other singers to view me favorably, and that gave me a lot of strength.”

Before his debut, Woo Sang used to work as a choreographer and has worked with Shinhwa and TVXQ.

Source: [TV Report]

Translated & Shared by: dongbangdata.net