[TRANS] Junsu’s GQ Interview in a book


A free writer Kim Ji-eun put a part of Junsu’s GQ interview in a book called ‘A Sentence of My Soul, Sentence(내 영혼의 한 문장 센텐스),’ which was published in March, 2010.
It’s a book that contains sentences that fascinated 60 readers!

(a part extracted)

“Xiah Junsu, a talented vocal of TVXQ, who admits himself that he is an idol, and believes that he can change the prejudiced perception of idols through his endeavors.”

There is an aura and dignity to a person. An idol is a person too.

No matter how much the company packages him and controls his words, it is impossible to make up a person’s aura.

Because they are also human, I don’t want to look down on the efforts they must have made to achieve the voice, sensibility, style, neatness and aura they have.

I admire them, those who have accomplished more things than I did when they are so much younger than me.

Source: 내 영혼의 한 문장 센텐스, DC TVXQ Gall
Translation by: WithJunsu
Shared by: JYJ3