[Trans] U-ie leaves message for Playgirlz


This is U-ie!

Hello!!^^ This is U-ie~~
Seems like it’s been a while since i wrote a message^^ Ihi*^^*
And it’s been a while since i’m attending fansign, i’m really glad to meet all friends (fans)!^^
There’s not that much opportunity to meet all friends through Ojakgyo Brothers filming.
It was just like meeting a family in such a long time*^^*
Ihi^^
When friends tell me “I watch Ojakgyo Brothers well” and “Please be careful of cold” i feel a pang in my heartㅠㅠ
Thank you so much!!^^
And for those friends who come to meet us despite exam period!!
Thank you very much*^^*
There’s an exam today~ Please do well on your exam as you thinking of us!!
We will give you a support infinitely!!*^^*
Hwaiting!!

Ah right!!..And about Kiss Scene..eheuheu*^^*
My..lips didn’t swollen up ㅎㅎ Isn’t this weird?;;;
Ihi^^Anyway!! We’ve prepared more episodes in future!! You will watch until it ended right?
Ehe..and..I nominated as rookie actress!!
Eheuheuheu^^
Eum..I really want to say..that i’ve been nominated..
Ihihi^^
Anyway, i’ll leave a message more often!!^^
Please be careful of cold!!

I Love..You..*^^*

Trans: Ahyoo