[me2day] Dara asks you where to buy swimsuits!


2NE1's Dara posted a message on her me2day account asking fans where to buy swimsuits.

"Vacation is just in front of my nose…. Right now it's midwinter, so where can I buy a swimsuit…??? ㅠㅠ Excuse me micchin* people~ Do you know where they sell swimsuits?!? I already know which member(s) already bought a swim \suit beforehand… hohoho It should be fun+.+ " Dara wrote on her me2day.

2NE1 is coming to the Philippines and maybe it is the reason why Dara is asking where to buy swimsuit, maybe they will be having a private vacation in the Philippines.

So Filipino fans, if this is a private vacation, please do not disturb the girls. They are all tired and need a rest and Filipinos are lucky enough because 2NE1 chose Philippines to spend their vacation.


Source: Dara's me2day
Written by: angelclowie18@dkpopnews.net