[News] Brian Joo apologizes about Siwon's 'stealing' story


Singer Brian Joo publically made an apology and explained the story he revealed about his close friend Choi Siwon of Super Junior.

On January 29th, Brian tweeted, "I overstated about Siwon for fun while filming a show. I sincerely apologize. I’m sorry if people misunderstand."

He continued, "Some people think that Siwon is a bad guy. It was all for laughs so please don’t judge him or me please."

On the episode of MBC’s "Quiz That Changed the World" that aired on January 28th, Brian made a guest appearance and shared a hilarious story, “Siwon often visits my place and he steals clothes, hats and accessories that I buy overseas. He just goes into my walk-in closet, tries on my hats, then leaves without asking.”

Netizens commented, "Looks like people are taking this too seriously", "Your real fans trust you and Siwon" and "Hope your friendship last forever".

Meanwhile, Brian Joo is currently promoting his newly released song, "Let This Die".