[News] Jisung at Protect the Boss event in Japan “I slept with Jaejoong!



Josei Jishin and KNTV present “Protect the Boss Jisung VIP event” held in Zepp Tokyo.
Regarding Jaejoong, “he really prepared for this role with great enthusiasm. It provided me an opportunity to change my views on idols acting. He did well considering this is his first time to act.”
He also recalled a funny moment with Jaejoong. We had a team building activity before the shooting started. This is the first time we met but we had a good time. When it is time to sleep, we found out that there is only one king-sized bed in our room.
We remained quiet for about 30 seconds. Then I said, “Let’s go to sleep.” Jaejoong said, “Yes, hyung”. Then we both laughed.
Also, we had alcohol before so it is kinda awkward. (Laughs) I said, “We need to take a shower, let’s do it together?” (Laughs) “We didn’t take a shower in the end but we did wash our faces!”
Source: ChosunOnline
Translated by: @rubypurple_fan