[TRANS] B.A.P Thanks To



Hello, this is Himchan.
I’m glad I can write you a thanks to message, even though it’s like this.

Firstly, thank you to all who attended B.A.P’s debut showcase.
I saw my Babies staying up since the rehearsal the day before, and was worried a lot.

On the day of the showcase, when the performances started and I saw more than 3000 lightsticks, I thought I was probably the happiest person in this world.

Showcase, first live broadcast, meeting the Babies…
Thinking that all these things will become amazing memories between B.A.P and you Babies makes me automatically smile. Let’s keep making a lot of good memories.

No one knows what our 6 members’ lives will be like in the future but we’ll always do our best like now and try hard to live right-minded.
And it’ll be even better with our Babies, right?

I’ll remember, always and forever.

Lastly, Babies! Remember how I said on a SNS that you have to stay as Babies for hundreds and thousands of years?
Don’t forget it..

-Himchan-

Translation by kpoptranslates@tumblr
Reposted by CHJ2304 @bapbaby.wordpress.com


Wussssssssssssssssup! BABY!
I’m writing something for the first time in a long time.

I just want to thank all the Babies and international fans who came to B.A.P’s first live stage and first showcase which all ended successfully.

I’m still happily dreaming and not sleeping well, because everything – from the audience’s shouts at B.A.P’s performances to the countless lightsticks I could see at the showcase and the sound of the whistle echoing in my ears – are still making my heart flutter.
Wondering we’re unbelievably getting too much love, not only me but all the members are not sure of what to do because of happiness and gratitude.Actually, the reason why there’s not a thanks to section in B.A.P’s first album is because we wanted to say thank you to our Babies first, like this.

First of all, I know very well that if our Babies didn’t exist, I myself, and B.A.P wouldn’t have been able to start off well like this and wouldn’t be able to receive such big love, so all out members wanted to write our thanks to message to Babies through the fan cafe.
Through really long and tough steps, B.A.P had many ups and downs while hatching.
Our members who smiled, gave strength to others and counted on each other during all that time.
They’re very fragile but I’m really proud and grateful that they were being patient and started flapping their wings for the first time so well.

B.A.P’s first album, first performance, and the first showcase which was quite a pressure and for which we prepared a lot; now that they’re all over, I realised once again that time flies really fast and therefore is just as precious.
I really want to tell Babies who waited for us and always cheered for us, that they were a really strong motivation for doing all this. Babies who always care for me and cheer for me, even though I’m not good at expressing my feelings, blunt, and not interesting.

I’ll try to have more courage. I’m trying.
Once again, thank you to all Babies who care for and love B.A.P.
Thank you. I’ll remember you and return for your love.

- Yongguk -

Translation by kpoptranslates@tumblr
Reposted by CHJ2304 @bapbaby.wordpress.com

Hello. I’m Daehyun!
I’m finally writing what I couldn’t write on the album.

Though it’s been quite a while after the showcase, I can still feel the emotions and sensations from that day, deep in my body and my heart.

Especially!! The sound of the whistles!! I think that’s the best fanchant ever. It gives me goosebumps!!!
I think B.A.P’s showcase was even better because of the many Babies who joined us.

Now, B.A.P’s activities have really started!
Please always watch over us and cheer for us!
We’ll try our hardest to shoow you even better sides of ourselves than your expectations.

And lastly, Babies, thank you and I love you!!!
We’re B.A.P! We’ll work hard! Yes sir!!!

-Daehyun-

Translation by kpoptranslates@tumblr
Reposted by CHJ2304 @bapbaby.wordpress.com


Hi! This is Jongup!
Firstly! Though it’s late, thank you so much to all our fans who came to our showcase~!
I was quite surprised because so many people came, though it was just our debut stage.
I think you all went through a lot of trouble, coming early in the morning in such a cold weather. You were already there when we arrived for the rehearsal at dawn…

The countless lightsticks and sound of whistles when we performed at the showcase…
It still feels like a dream.
I still get fluttered every time I think of that day!

It was the first time for me to perform at such a big stage, so I lacked a lot…
B!!!U!!!T!! I’ll try even harder from now and try my best to improve a lot!

I’ll do my best until the end and keep my rookie mindset, so please watch over us until the end!!
Thank you!
From Jongup

Translation by kpoptranslates@tumblr
Reposted by CHJ2304 @bapbaby.wordpress.com
Hello.
After the dream-like showcase, I’m now writing a thanks to message.

Our showcase on 28 January.
The sound of the whistles and Babies’ shouts, the lightsticks glowing; it was an amazing stage where everything was memorable!
Babies who made us happy!!! Thank you!

In the past, we practised hard and tried our best to show our Babies a better side of ourselves. Though we still lack a lot, I’ll try my best to improve even more for the Babies who love us and cheer for us.
(Hwaiting yo! Haha)

We’ve just took our first step, and we’ll try our best to show you all our charms that haven’t been revealed yet.
Then we’ll eventually be able to conquer the Earth, right? Haha

I’m so happy that you’re giving B.A.P lots of love.
But I’m a little greedy, so I want you all to love me a little more (haha).
I’ll try my best, so please cheer for me!
Thank you for all the Babies that read this post.

I, Youngjae, will always stay modest, do my best and improve a lot.
Lastly, we’re B.A.P and we’ll try our hardest, yes sir!

Youngjae

Translation by kpoptranslates@tumblr
Reposted by CHJ2304 @ bapbaby.wordpress.com