[News] 2AM achieves an "all-kill", JYP artists show support


Fellow JYP artists, 2PM and Wonder Girls have shown their close friendship to the ballad group, 2AM.

On March 12th, Wonder Girls' Ye Eun posted on her Twitter, "2AM's 'I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me' is daebak!" 2AM's Changmin then responded to her and tweeted, "Thank You."

Shortly after, 2PM's Junho posted, 2PM’s Junho posted, "2AM’s new album has been released. Please love and support ‘I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me.’" In addition, fellow 2PM member Junsu tweeted, "2AM's new album is out now. Please give lots of love to 'I Wonder If You Hurt like Me.' Changmin hyung, Cham kwonee, Seulongee, Jinwoonie fighting!"

2AM finally made their comeback with their first Korean album in over 18 months. In addition to the release of the full music video for title track "I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me", 2AM unleashed their new mini album titled, "F.Scott Fitzgerald’s Way Of Love."

Moments after the release, their title track "I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me" immediately rose atop of various online music charts, achieving an "all-kill" status.

Netizens commented, "Your friendship is close like always", "Brother groups 2AM and 2PM, I hope you guys will be forever' and "'I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me' is so daebak!"