[News] Eugene and Ki Tae Young's honeymoon home revealed


Singer and actress Eugene recently revealed her flower-filled honeymoon home.

On the recent episode of KBS 2TV program "Star Life Theater", Eugene bought a bunch of beautiful flowers and headed home. And for the first time, Eugene has revealed her home to the public.

After setting her favorite roses in the bedroom she said, "My husband doesn't say anything about me and my flowers. I thought he might say something like I'm spending too much money but he actually likes it". She then showed the camera around the house and showed the crew her wedding and honeymoon pictures.

She then showed off a bear she said she received along with chocolates and said, "We met through the drama "Creating Destiny" and my name on that show was Sang-eun, so this bear is also called Sang Eun".


Source: hancinema