[News] JYJ Yoochun buys staff members sneakers


JYJ's Park Yoochun recently gifted his staff members with brand new sneakers.

On March 13, fellow JYJ member Junsu tweeted, "We went to an Adidas store. Our Crown Prince [Park Yoo Chun] told the staff members to grab a pair of sneakers,” and attached a group photo. In the accompanying picture, Yoochun is seen surrounded by a group of smiling staff members holding shopping bags with their gifts inside.

Junsu continued, " I picked one out too. He looked at me and told me I’m not included. I didn’t yield and continued to stare at him. He gladly included me too. Rooftop prince."

Netizens commented, "Park Yoochun must be rich," "Buy me a pair too!" "The staff members are so lucky" and "Did you get one for Jaejoong?"

Meanwhile, Yoochun's upcoming drama SBS "Rooftop Prince" is set to begin airing on March 21.