[News] Lee Jang Woo kisses Park Min Young for 47 seconds


Actor Lee Jang Woo recently confessed that he and actress Park Min Young had a real kiss.

Lee Jang Woo appeared on the SBS TV program "Strong Heart" aired on March 13th and said "I always had discontent watching the kiss scenes on dramas. I think a kiss scene should be a real kiss and not just a peck", as he reminisced the kiss with Park Min Young in the drama "Glorious Jane".

He continued, "I thought about kissing for real when I saw the script and thankfully, the writer had also told that we should kiss for real. I told Park Min Young I was going to kiss for real", surprising everyone on the set.

In the video that followed, was the kiss scene of Lee Jang Woo and Park Min Young in "Glorious Jane." The kiss scene aired for 47 seconds and the originally rated 15 years and over, earned an adult rating from ages 19 and over.

Lee Jang woo then said, "We took this scene for 6 hours for many reasons such as the camera angle".


Source