[INFO] 120417 Hayato’s Blog Update!



Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu… each character of the group has formed JYJ.
And no one should be missing.
Moreover, they’re notable matches… they recognize the talent of each one.
There was a time, when this mass of talent become one and was called JYJ.
And with the talent and mutual support between them, each one become a strong character.
Jaejoong, for the solo concert of Junsu… for his album… he gave him his heart… he congratulated him… he helped him and was responsible with him.
I’m really happy!!
This time, Didn’t Jaejoong make us very happy spontaneously ?
For sure, Yoochun also… they, together, made this consciously…

They’re 3 wonderful people!!
I’m proud of them!!

I want to hear Junsu’s new album very soon!
Jaejoong and Yoochun also, for sure they will want to everybody would listen the album.

When you are in love with them, and admit the talents of the members, please, you give them the support and they, the 3 of them will feel the same too.
I am looking forward to Jaejoong’s drama, and · · · I’m laughing holding my belly with the drama of Yoochun, I’m truly enjoying it…
Hey, I want to cherish them, not only for their talent, but because they make me happy…


Translated by: Warmi of JYJ3