[NEWS] Girl’s Day’s Hyeri debuts as an actress


As previously reported, Girl’s Day maknae, Hyeri has officially kicked off her acting career.

Hyeri has been cast in the new SBS weekend drama “Tasty Life” (initially titled as “Father and Daughter”) which aired its first episode on April 28th. In the series, Hyeri plays the role of Mi Hyun, a lively high school girl and the youngest daughter of Seung Jo (played by Im Chae Moo).

Hyeri stated, “I felt embarassed watching myself in the drama, but I told myself to gain confidence and work even harder. I want to make my name known as the actress Hyeri and receive a lot of love.”

“Tasty Life” is a family drama about father and Korean restaurant chef Seung Jo, and his four daughters; eldest and doctor Seung Joo, college graduate Jung Hyun, adopted third daughter Joo Hyun and the youngest and high school student Mi Hyun.

Source: TV Report