[NEWS] Kim Soo Hyun is worried about Suzy’s acting


Actor Kim Soo Hyun recently participated in a photoshoot for the star lifestyle magazine ‘@star1’. He also took an interview, where he talked about miss A’s Suzy.

During the interview, Kim Soo Hyun shared, “Suzy debuted as an actress through ‘Dream High’. When I was a rookie, I thought there was a certain way to act and that prejudice interrupt my performances. However, the director at the time stated that Suzy was like fresh paper.”

Kim Soo Hyun continued, Honestly, I was worried a lot at first. But since Suzy didn’t have any prejudice, she absorbed acting very quickly. One time I was completely covered up by Suzy’s energy. I was amazed. I saw the movie ‘Introduction to Architecture’, and Suzy’s acting was excellent.



Source: Xportsnews
Written by: jhezwafu @dkpopnews.net