[NEWS] SISTAR's Dasom has lost a total of 7kg up to now, what is her secret?


SISTAR's Dasom has revealed that she has lost a total of 7kg up to now with the promotion of their new mini album "Alone". On the 12th of April, SISTAR held their mini album showcase comeback where they performed their new songs and also sat down to talk and share stories to their fans.

Dasom revealed that she has lost a lot of weight for their comeback. She said, "While preparing for our So Cool promotions I have lost 4 kg and now for our Alone promotions I have lost 3 kg so that adds up to 7kg", when asked what is her secret she revealed "I do not like to exercise when Im hungry so I prepare a diet that will satisfy and enough to nourish me. We practice everyday and accompanied by strict diet and exercise I lost weight naturally. My recent weight is 47 kg. I also do not deprive myself of food, especially since all four of us likes to eat snacks, we enjoy eating salty foods so for our diet we do not eat rice and eat foods with low amount of salt and we try to avoid junk food".

Source: Nate
Written by: Blueprincess824 @ dkpopnews.net