[VIDEO] Among MBLAQ members, Thunder likes who for Dara?


Here's an interview clip of MBLAQ members. Thunder's sister Dara became the topic. Here reveals who among from MBLAQ members, Thunder prefers for his noona.



Transcript:

MC: Cheondung-ssi, your sister, Sandara Park, I read this article where you said that you would choose Sandara Park’s husband yourself. What type of man do you want to recommend as her spouse?

Thunder: I want to choose a man who is manly and reliable.

G.O: That’s me.

Thunder: A man like Seungho-hyung. His style is very trustworthy. So, it seems I can entrust her to him.

G.O: What do you think about me?

Thunder: Hyung is.. No, because hyung is too handsome.

G.O: I gained one thing, but lost another.

Joon: What about me?

Thunder: Hyung is.. No, because hyung is too sexy.

MC: It’s difficult. He should neither be too handsome nor too sexy.

Thunder: Seungho-hyun is also very handsome. But his manliness is very strong. I look at his manliness more.

Seungho: Thank you.

G.O: What about Mir?

Thunder: He’s too young.

Mir: I’m so young.

Credits: wasser00000@YT