[NEWS] Dalmatian reveals more details on new member Simon


As previously reported, Dalmatian is also planning on their comeback this month. The boys revamped its line-up and will return as five-member group with new member Simon.

According to Dalmatian’s agency, IS Entertainment on May 8th, “The existing member Day Day has left the group due to personal reasons, the new member to join the group in their upcoming activities is Simon.”

Simon is reported to be half Korean and half Japanese, and speaks three different languages including Japanese, Korean and English. He has talents in various areas including rap, vocal, as well as dance.

The new member stated, “It has been a lifelong dream to work in the field of music in Korea. I learned about the Korean culture through my father, I haven't forgotten my roots. I’m very honored to have become a member of Dalmatian. I will show you all my best.”

Meanwhile, with the enlistment of member Dari in the military, Dalmatian will make its comeback with members Inati, Jeesu, Daniel, Youngwon and Simon.


Source: Naver