[NEWS] EXO-K Se Hun for Newsen!


EXO-K’s maknae Sehun, his full name is Oh Sehun, he’s born on April 12th 1994, his blood type is O, he entered the company in 2008 through SM’s casting system. He claimed dancing and acting to be his specialities. 

Almost 2 weeks before meeting EXO-K for the recent interview, we saw them first on a music program in the waiting room. Because of Chanyeol’s lively personality, he talked actively whilst Suho looked embarrassed when asked about how they felt about their debut, he must’ve been confused; Sehun was between his hyungs and just stayed still without a word so he was the member that caught our attention.




Leaving a strong impression, Sehun stayed still like ice without smiling, but seeing him again for the interview, the feeling was totally different. He looked a little shy and had that cute maknae-like eyesmile. He smiled sweetly when we told him “You put your hair up today”.

Maknae Sehun is said to be the member that cries the most. When we revealed that Chanyeol told us “Sehun cried once when watching ‘Unstoppable High Kick’”, he must’ve gotten embarrassed as he only gave us a shy smile.

While his hyungs all chose male artists for the musicians they’re looking up to, only Sehun replied BoA. “On stage, BoA senior is relaxed but still shows an amazing performance. When I saw that I thought I had a lot to learn. She’s really amazing”.

Sehun is one of the members that has a notable difference from the first impression and when we actually discussed this with him, Sehun said “You could think I’m a very shy kid but when you get to know me I’m a funny kid. I’m a polite and funny kid but I’m also shy so I was nervous and couldn’t talk a lot. I talk well when we get closer”. He has a burning will for the future promotions.


source: newsen
translation cr; emilie @ exok-trans