[NEWS] Jaejoong, “Everything Is New (To Me) In My First Period Drama”!



JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong, who is challenging acting in a period drama for the first time in the MBC drama “Time Slip Dr. Jin” has revealed his feelings about the drama.

Jaejoong had attended the MBC new drama “Time Slip Dr. Jin” press conference in the Lotte Hotel in Sogongdong, Seoul, and spoke about the following.

In this drama, Jaejoong plays the role of an officer in the 1860s Kim Gyung Tak and on his role, he said, “The role I am playing in this drama who is troubled among the chaos. He is the one who loves Hong Young Rae, who is played by Park Minyoung.” Following that, he said, “As I am the youngest in the cast, I felt like I really had to work hard.” And “As this is my first period drama, the speaking style and outfits were all awkward, and new to me.”

He also said, “ As everyone in the cast are seniors to me, and there is a very good director as well, I too will work hard to show you a good side of me.”


Source : [K Star News]
Translated & Shared by : dongbangdata.net