[NEWS] SISTAR’s Hyorin explains why she wants Boom as hubby for ‘We God Married’


SISTAR member Hyorin explained why she wanted to be partnered with Boom for ‘We Got Married’.

On the May 17th episode of Mnet’s “Beatles Code 2”, SISTAR‘s Hyorin was asked why she had previously mentioned wanting to film ‘We Got Married’ with Boom. The singer explained, “I was filming a track tournament and the MC was Boom oppa.”

Hyorin continued, “He asked what I wanted to do if I won first place, and I said I wanted to film ‘We Got Married’. He then asked who I would want to be partnered with, but I couldn’t think of anyone so I said Boom oppa since he was standing right in front of me.”

U-Kiss’ Sohyun, who was also a guest on the program with Hyorin, imitated Boom’s facial expression, making everyone burst into laughter.

Source: Nate