Female Blackjacks do not like Dara's Kiss Performance?


Recently, 2ne1's Sandara Park updated her me2day account on 30th of August and shared her thoughts about her performance.

She shared, "When I think about the first kiss performance... I just want to think of a special stage where I can be with our fans who cheers me on".

She continued, "So far I have performed 'Kiss' four times already and as our tour continues there will be 10 more that will be finished... ^_^... hehehehe, How many more kisses will be looking forward to in the future??? hehe, Tomorrow will be Osaka concert.. Fighting! ^^" and thats not all, she continued, "TAGS: It seems female blackjacks don't like my kiss performance and that accounts to 80% of 2ne1's fanbase ^^;; Im sorry I can't do anything about it hehehe".

So it seems female blackjacks are not so happy with Dara's solo stage "Kiss"?What do you think?

Source: Nate
Written by: blueprincess824 @ dkpopnews.net