Psy keeps his words and buys 30,000 copies of his albums for fans


True to his words, talented singer Psy would personally purchase 30,0000 copies of his album to give to the fans.

On August 6th, Psy wrote on his me2day accout, “I kept my promise with a happy and excited heart! Finished buying 30,000 copies of my sixth album to give to the audience at ‘Summer Stand’.”

The singer added, “These sales are not counted towards the number of albums sold in total, so please do not misunderstand.”

Back in June, Psy promised that he will be giving out 30,000 free copies of his sixth album for the audience members if his concert manages to completely sell out. It has been reported that all the seats were indeed sold out two weeks ago.

Psy’s ‘Summer Stand’ concert will be held at the Jamsil Sports Complex on August 11th.


Source: Psy’s me2day