KARA's Gyuri shares the secret behind her 6 kg weight loss


KARA made their comeback recently with their new album "Pandora", leader Gyuri's much slimmer figure garnered much attention and she shared the secret behind her weight loss on the 4th of September broadcast of KBS "1 vs 100".

Gyuri lost over 6 kg and the secret behind this was high protein and low carbohydrate diet.

Gyuri shared, "I had to go on a diet to prepare for our sexy concept. I went on a protein based diet and lost 6kg. Of course aside from my diet I also exercised. I barely ate food with too much carbohydrates".

She also thanked their fans in Korea for supporting them all the way despite their long absence due to their promotions in Japan. She was also very grateful that KARA is being warmly received in Japan and Korea.

Source: Nate
Written by: blueprincess824 @ dkpopnews.net