Moon Hee Jun reveals he used to date secretly during his H.O.T. days



On the broadcast of KBS's "Happy Together 3" on December 27th, Moon Hee Jun revealed how he secretly dated in a car without anyone knowing.

Moon Hee Jun said,"During my H.O.T. days, I can only date with my girlfriend in secret so I modified the car. I changed the back part of the front seat of the car into a table. If you spent more 180,000 won into it, it would become like an automatic system that is used as in-flight meals on planes. I also set up the  projector on the ceiling of my car, so that you can watch movies in it".

Then he said,"But no matter how hard you try you'll get tired of it after a while. The longest relationship of mine is about a year"

Moon Hee Jun also revealed his ideal type: a girl with a huge age gap and also can eat well


Written by Clover @ DKPOPNEWS.NET