Moon Hee Jun wants to film We Got Married with Girls' Generation Taeyeon




Moon Hee Jun recently revealed that he wants to film We Got Married with Girl's Generation Taeyeon.

He made a guest appearance on SBS's "Kim Changryeol's Old School" radio on 28th. He said,"I think to become an imaginary couple with another person sounds very interesting, Maybe because I'm not married yet, but I think doing a thing like this would be fun".

Then he was asked who he wanted to film with, Moon Hee Jun answered,"I want to do it with Girls' Generation's Taeyeon", he also added,"I'm being honest because it's just a show. Fans of Girls' Generation may not agree with it, but I just think about it from the point of a fan also. "

Moon Hee Jun recently released his album "BEGINS" on January 8th and he's currently promoting for the album.

Written by Clover @ DKPOPNEWS.NET