Wonder Girls’ Sunye to keep on singing


Wonder Girls’ Sunye, who recently got married at Seoul’s Lotte Hotel to her pastor boyfriend, has revealed that she will definitely not quit on singing anytime now.

During a media conference just before her wedding, Sunye revealed that she will be moving to Canada with her Korean-Canadian husband. Although she doesn’t know how or when she will be back, Sunye pointed out that will not quit singing even though she’s married.

She said, “My job is a singer, so maybe not for awhile, but someday I will show myself singing again. As long as I have voice, I will continue to sing, although I can’t make it clear when it will be.”

Sunye and her husband left for the Maldives for their honeymoon after the wedding ceremony, and they will be settling down in Canada to begin a new chapter in their lives.