Seo In Guk and Lee Jong Suk cast for film ‘No Breathing’


Seo In Guk and Lee Jong Suk have been cast in the upcoming film ‘No Breathing’.

According to Niners Entertainment on April 18, Lee Jong Suk and Seo In Guk have been confirmed for ‘No Breathing’ and will go into shooting in the middle of May.

Lee Jong Suk will play the role of Woo Sang, who is an ambitious, young swimmer but always comes in second place. Seo In Guk will take up the role of swimming genius Won Il, who returns to swimming after a long break. The two will be showing a beautiful story of two young men pursuing their goal.

Lee Jong Suk shared, “It’s such a great honor to be casting in the movie. I am currently receiving intense training for the movie, so give me a lot of support.”

Seo In Guk also said, “I wanted to become Won Il and I wanted to become close with him. I thought I should not miss this chance. I’m confident that this film will change my whole life as well.”