[News] MBLAQ's Mir looks at the woman's armpits and feet?


MBLAQ youngest member Mir’s reveal about his ideal type of woman garners interests.

MBLAQ was on SBS Power Choi HwaJung Power Time on 6th July, and the members talked about their ideal type of woman.

Mir had said, “I look at the person’s feet and armpits.” And the other members commented, “That’s not right. So when you meet someone of the opposite sex, you ask ‘Can I please see your armpits?’.” Mir then said, “The 2 places are important. The feet have to be clean no matter what.”

Also member Lee Joon said, “She has to be someone who is able to control me. It would be great if she is kind and strong.”

As for Thunder, his ideal woman is someone “with cold image when she has no expression. But when she smile, she looks cute.”

And G.O said, “I look at the 4th finger on the left hand. I like someone with fair and long fingers.”

S: Mydaily
Cr: KBites

dear readers, dont forget to vote for me as your favourite author of july if you like my articles! Thank you!