[NEWS] 100920Holiday in Chuseok? Practice with new members

Holiday in Chuseok? Practice with new members

Girl group Girl's Day 2 month after their debut, they scout Yura and Hyeri after Jisun and Jiin's withdrawal. They faced Chuseok by singers but they can't think holiday with their family, because they strive to prepare new album.

"I miss holiday with family but this may seem good because I'm busy. I don't need to hear, when are you debut?” when I meet relatives." (Laugh)

Minah who was the youngest member in group handed her title to Hyeri. "My older sister is dexterous and cook very well, if I make Songpyeon. She said “watching TV is better for me.”

"My home is in Incheon. In holiday, I go to walmido to take rides and see the sea with my cousins. But I can't do that this Chuseok, I want to go to an amusement park with members."

The oldest member Sojin says "Strangely it is rainy when my family cut the grass." "We cook ramen in a caldron and use twigs instead of chopsticks. It's taste only that day. I can't forget it."

Unknown singer Girl's Day attracted people's attention by 'Bouquet'. "Is it combative? Although they distinguished groups are appear, however it's funny. Only we don't want to lose. It shoot for 6~7 hours in one episode. We do everything but it is edited out." (Laugh)

Girl's Day who start once again with the new members plan to publish new song in October. "We will do our best. We will show you our growth. Please look forward to us."
credit @ newsen.
translated by JIS